October 28 - January 2, 2020.
Reception: November 15, 7-8:30 PM
- Two-Dimensional: Wall hangings, paintings in all mediums
- Graphics: Drawing, Screen Printing, and Printmaking
- Photography: Digital or film camera photos
- Digital: Work must be printed, files will not be accepted
- Three-Dimensional: Sculptures, Assemblage, Mixed Media, Embellished Objects, Metal, Ceramics, and Crafts
1st place - $150
2nd place - $100
3rd place - $75
Entry Rules and Deadlines:
The show is open to adult residents of Monterey County, must be 18 years or older. Limit one piece per category. Unframed works must have all exposed canvas painted. All works must be correctly wired for hanging. No Nudes. $10 fee per entry due at drop off.
Last day to register is September 23rd. To enter please go to www.bit.ly/FallArt19 Please note: if you do not register, your work will not be considered for the competition portion of the show. Bring your registered pieces to City Hall at 440 Harcourt Avenue on October, 26th 2019 from 9am-12pm for installation.
All art will be installed if possible. Judging takes place Saturday, October 26th 2019. Artwork must be picked up by January 3rd, 2020 from 12-6pm.
View the Media Release here!