October 28 - January 2, 2020.
Reception: November 15, 7-8:30 PM
- Two-Dimensional: Wall hangings, paintings in all mediums
- Graphics: Drawing, Screen Printing, and Printmaking
- Photography: Digital or film camera photos
- Digital: Work must be printed, files will not be accepted
- Three-Dimensional: Sculptures, Assemblage, Mixed Media, Embellished Objects, Metal, Ceramics, and Crafts
The show is open to adult residents of Monterey County. Limit one piece per category. Unframed works must have all exposed canvas painted. All works must be correctly wired for hanging. No Nudes. $10 fee per entry due at drop off.
Last day to register is September 23rd. To enter please go to www.bit.ly/FallArt19 Please note: if you do not register, your work will not be considered for the competition portion of the show. Bring your registered pieces to City Hall at 440 Harcourt Ave on October, 26th 2019 from 9-12pm for installation, and can be retrieved January 3rd, 2020 between 12-6pm.
All art will be installed if possible. Judging takes place Saturday, October 26th 2019.Artwork must be picked up by January 3rd, 2020 from 12 to 6pm.