1148 Wheeler Street, Seaside, CA 93955
The City of Seaside offers a wide range of aquatics classes, youth swim lessons and water exercise programs designed to meet your individual needs. Join us and participate in a great opportunity for increased skills, fun and fitness!
Please refer to the Activities Guide for current hours and class selection.
Come play water basketball, take a turn on our water slide and jump off of our diving board in our family swim facility!
Parent -Tot Swim
- Monday/ Wednesday 9:00am-10:00am
- Friday 7:15pm-9:00pm
- Saturday 1:30pm-4:00pm
- Sunday 10:00am-11:45am
Summer Hours 6/6- 7/31
- Monday- Friday 2:15-4:40pm
- NO REC SWIM ON 6/18 & 7/2
- July 4 M 1:00-3:00pm
- September 5 M 1:00-3:00pm
- October 3-7 M-F 1:00-3:00pm
- November 11, 21-23 M/T/W 1:00-3:00pm
- Dec. 19-23, 26-30 M-F 1:00-3:00pm
Swim for health or fun during your lunch or evening time. This swim time is geared for adults 18+.
Holiday Adult Lap Swim Schedule
Monday-Saturday (6/6-7/31) 11:15am-1:00pm
Sunday (6/6-7/31) 8:00am- 9:45am
NO LAP SWIM ON 6/18 & 7/2
- November 24-25: Thanksgiving
- December 24-25: Christmas Break
- December 31- January 1: New Year's Break
This recreational swim is for seniors ages 60+. This is a program which provides Senior Citizens an opportunity to use the pool in a comfortable atmosphere with other seniors. *This is NOT a water exercise or arthritis swim class* This is a chance to get into the water, socialize and swim or exercise at your own pace. Seniors are encouraged to swim for fun!
Summer Hours: June 6th- July 29th
Fall Hours: August 1st- December 30th
- Circle swim (counter clockwise) when more than two swimmers are in a lane
- Maximum of 6 swimmers per lane
- Choose the lane that best fits your ability before entering the water. Make sure to alert any swimmer in your lane before entering the water
- Lifeguards may move swimmers to ensure safety
- When passing a slower swimmer, pass only when they have stopped at the wall
- If you stop, squeeze into the left corner of the lane so that other swimmers have the room for their turns
- Water walking, floating and bobbing in designated lanes only, or in the small pool
For more information please contact the Pattullo Swim Center at (831) 899-6815.