The City of Seaside offers a wide range of Aquatic Classes, Youth Swim Lessons, and Water Exercise programs designed to meet your individual needs. Join us and participate in a great opportunity for increased skills, fun and fitness. Participants or parents of participants may sign up for as many sessions as they desire.
Please refer to the Activities Guide for current hours and class selection.
Friday: 7:15-9:00 p.m.
Saturday: 1:30-4:00 p.m.
Come play water basketball. We have a small water slide along with a diving board in our family swim facility.
School Break Hours
The pool will be open for recreational swim from 2:15 - 4:15 p.m. on Mon/Wed/Fri during M.P.U.S.D. breaks. In the summer the hours are expanded and are published in the Activities Guide.
General Lap Swim
Mon - Fri: 11:15-1:00 p.m.
Saturday: 11:15-1:00 p.m.
Mon-Wed-Fri 5:30-7:00 p.m.
Swim for health and fun during your lunch or evening time. This swim time is geared for adults 18 and over.
Lap Swim Etiquette
- Circle swim (counter clockwise) when more than 2 swimmers in a lane
- Maximum of 6 swimmers per lane
- Choose the lane that best fits your ability before entering the water. Make sure to alert any swimmer in your lane before entering the water
- Lifeguards may move swimmers to ensure safety.
- When passing a swimmer in your lane, tap the swimmer in front of you on the foot. Pass only when they have stopped at the wall. When tapped, please allow the faster swimmer to pass
- If you stop, squeeze into the (left) corner of the lane so that other swimmers have room for their turns
- Water walking, floating and bobbing in designated lanes, or in small pool only.
For more information please contact the Pattullo Swim Center at (831) 899-6815.