- December 2015
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- April 2015
- March 2015
- February 2015
- January 2015
- In-N-Out announces employment opportunities (PDF) for 30-50 Level 1 Store Associates and a small number of Cleanup Associates at their restaurant at 1350 Del Monte Boulevard. The new restaurant is scheduled to open in early 2016.
- DeMarco's NY Style Pizzaria is named No. 10 and Gusto Handcrafted Pasta and Pizza is named No. 1 in the rankings of top ten new restaurants in Monterey County.
- Mal's Market's Bomber Sandwich and La Tortuga's Cuban make the list of The Seven Biggest/Most Absurd Sandwiches in Monterey County.
Businesses discovered the "Holiday Spirit of Seaside" at a City sponsored Business Showcase and Networking Event (PDF). In addition to announcing the results of the 2015 Seaside Business Survey (PDF), the City presented certificates honoring longevity of several businesses:
- Red's Donuts - 65 years
- Sullivan's Tire Pros - 65 years
- Victory Toyota - 50 years
- Bay View Community - 30 years
- The Breakfast Club - 25 years
- Embassy Suites - 20 years
- Mi Tierra - 15 years
- The Neighborhood Improvement Program opens the Holiday Decorating Contest (PDF) to Seaside businesses!
- The Breakfast Club celebrates 25 years in Seaside and holds a Pumpkin Carving Dinner (PDF) to celebrate Halloween!
- Bayonet and Blackhorse Golf Course welcomed the Senior PGA Professional National Championship (PDF) to Seaside October 15-18.
- Embassy Suites had a busy month as Sales and Catering Team kicked off October with a Fall Party (PDF) and celebrated 20 years in Seaside (PDF) on October 16th.
- Seaside Fire Department teams with Dominos for Fire Prevention week with a promotional event where pizza deliveries were made by firemen (PDF) to ensure working smoke detectors!
- Victory Toyota celebrates 50 years on the Monterey Peninsula (PDF).
- Bay View Community celebrates 30 years with a free picnic for its residents (PDF)! Before it was Bay View, the modular community was known as Brostrom Park and was originally built exclusively for the use of military families. Now, over 200 families (not necessarily military) call Bay View home.
- Escrow closes on the property at 1350 DelMonte Boulevard and the anticipated groundbreaking for In-N-Out approaches.
- Bob the Printer was named best in Services to Businesses and the Boys and Girls Club of Monterey County was named Best in Non-Profits, Clubs and Organizations at the Monterey Peninsula Chamber of Commerce's 2015 Business Excellence Awards.
- Carmel Valley Roasting Company celebrates the opening (PDF) their new Seaside location with a ribbon cutting ceremony sponsored by the Seaside / Sand City Chamber of Commerce at City Center.
- Mediterraneo Imports and Chateau Sinnet (PDF) now feature their products jointly at Chateau Sinnet at 1184 Broadway. They held an event to celebrate on July 12.
- CSUMB's Otter's Den shows up at #14; Buffalo Wild Wings and Bayonet and Black Horse get honorable mentions as the Monterey County Weekly's Best Monterey County Happy Hour destinations.
- Acme Coffee Roasting company gets kudos for unique coffee as featuring one of the offerings in the area according to the Monterey County Weekly.
- Mi Tierra celebrates 15 years in Seaside (PDF).
- Gusto Handcrafted Pasta and Pizza held a Ribbon Cutting (PDF) ceremony on June 25.
- KSBW Action News 8 reported that a Tesla dealership is planned to open later in the year on Del Monte Boulevard at the former Wayside Garage site.
- Bottoms Up Home Brew Supply on Echo Avenue is featured in the Monterey County Weekly's Beer Week issue as the Monterey Peninsula's go-to place for DIY brewing.
- Sullivan Tire Pro and Auto Service and the Monterey County Weekly are winners and Acme Coffee Roasting Company, El Migueleno, Kitchen Studio of Monterey Peninsula, Inc, Mal's Market, Marvin Design Gallery by Truitt and White and Seaside Inn from Seaside are named finalists for Outstanding Business in Monterey County in the Monterey County Business Council's celebration of Small Business Week (PDF).
- Gusto and De Marco's Pizza re-appear in the news as part of the 15 Most Meaningful Food Stories of 2015 to date.
- Seaside celebrates the businesses that opened in 2014 in the Monterey County Weekly.
- That week's edition also featured an article about the Weekly's Seaside building's transformation into the Press Club featuring the Perfectly Pressed Juice Bar.
- Gusto opened on Fremont Boulevard.
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremony (PDF)-Broadway Repaving Project improving access to several businesses along the Broadway Avenue corridor (PDF).