- A 15 inch burrito from Baldemiro's Taco Shop makes headlines.
- A variety of businesses were recognized by the City Council for their participation in the 2015 Holiday Decoration Contest
- Baldemiro's Taco Shop - 2008 Fremont Boulevard
- Sullivan's Tire Pros - 1730 The Mall
- Angelina's Bakery Deli and Cafe - 1725 Fremont Boulevard
- Marisco's El Pilar De Nayarit - 1184 La Salle Avenue
- Sushi Time - 1153 Fremont Boulevard
- Sarita's Mexican Food - 1936 Fremont Boulevard
- The Community Partnership for Youth rolls out a new logo (PDF) as they enter their 25th year of service.
- The State Contractors Licensing Board, Assemblymember Mark Stone, The City of Seaside and Legal Services for Seniors team up for a Senior Scam Stopper Event
- IN N OUT opens in Seaside! The event was considered newsworthy by:
Mountain Mike's Pizza opens in City Center
The City of Seaside receives two California Association for Local Economic Development Awards of Merit at the CALED annual training event in San Francisco for the 2015 Seaside Business Survey and the In-Reach Business Visitation Program.
Seaside issued a proclamation declaring May 1-7 Small Business Week.
The Monterey County Business Council celebrated small business on Friday, May 6 at Seaside's Embassy Suites. Seaside representatives:
California State University-Monterey Bay held it's 20th Commencement
Community Homeless Solutions holds an Open House/Ribbon Cutting event to unveil the collaboration of Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula (CHOMP), Natividad Medical Center, Salinas Valley Memorial Health Care System and Hospital Council of Northern and Central California of a six bed transitional facility to serve the homeless population at 780 Hamilton Avenue.
The Seaside Police Department brought the entire community together for Heroes for Kids May 28 at Laguna Grande Park, raising $25,000 for the Lucile Packard Children's Hospital programs in the Monterey Peninsula.
An updated Seaside Dining Guide is released and available at over 200 locations around the Monterey Peninsula.
The City of Seaside participates in the Monterey County Convention and Visitor's Bureau's Seaside Familiarization tour on June 23.
Seaside is featured on a blog boasting over 110,000 readers. Interested to find out how a fun day in Seaside can unfold? Click here!
Del Rey Fine Plumbing and Hardware on Charles Avenue celebrates 55 years of growth from a local plumbing parts store to a complete design showroom with an official "ribbon cutting ceremony" celebrating the occasion on July 14.
Community Partnership for Youth Celebrates 25 years in Seaside with a Walk and Rally on Saturday, July 16.
Buffalo Wild Wings hosted a autograph session and fundraiser with Seaside's Terry Poole of the Seattle Seahawks on July 25.
Seaside City Hall hosts a pair of workshops presented by the Fresno District office of the Small Business Administration and the Small Business Development Center.
Groundbreaking ceremonies held for a new Seaside Family Clinic on September 22 on Hilby Avenue.
Twack Factory parklet in action
2016 PARK-ing day judges
Walk the Line
SBDC Restaurant workshop April 2016
Ribbon Cutting At Community Homeless Solutions
CALED Awards of Merit
Monterey County Small Business nominees